Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Pick my cherry

Appropriate title for my first food blog posting. I'm fairly new to this world, so if I make any faux pas or silly outrageous mistakes, please forgive me.

My goal with this blog is twofold. One is a sort of online foodie diary for myself. I constantly make up new recipes or have great ideas, but quickly forget what the heck I added or did to make it tasty fantastic or crap.

Second is well, I'm pretty sure that hubbie and I aren't the only ones on this planet that live like this. A family with vegetarians and meat eaters and one kitchen. While I'm a self obsessed foodtv addict and collect cookbooks, no one seems to cater to us folk. There doesn't seem to be a show or book dedicated to making meals where both the vegetarian and the meat eater are happy. And no, I don't mean a meal of beef and potatoes, where I get to eat the potato and maybe if i'm lucky, some napkins.

Anywho, this is a start, so I suppose I should stop blabbering and get cooking!

No comments: